Your property is one of your biggest assets.
Our approach to real estate begins with the perspective that our clients are not just signing a contract, but that they are entering into a new business relationship – one with a complex and detailed set of terms that governs one of their biggest investments. There is simply too much at stake to enter into any form of real estate transaction without a thorough understanding of your responsibilities, obligations, and commitments.
Burris Law principal attorney, Jason Burris has helped owners, renters, landlords, investors, HOA members and boards with an in-depth knowledge of the complexities and nuances of California real estate law with a commitment to providing expert advocacy for clients.
How We Can Help
We are here to help individuals efficiently navigate their legal real estate and property needs by providing the following services:
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION WITH JASON
Real Estate Transactions
- Assignment, subleasing and occupancy issues
- Due diligence for purchase transactions
- Financing and refinancing of commercial and residential real property
- Formation of holding companies
- Landlord-tenant agreements
- Mechanic’s liens, stop notices and construction bonds
- Negotiating and drafting commercial, industrial and residential leases
- Negotiating and drafting lease renewals
- Negotiating and drafting real estate purchase and sales agreements
- Ownership disputes
- Property management
- Real estate broker agreements
- Title Insurance Issues
- Title Defects
Real Estate Litigation
- Adverse possession and prescriptive easements
- Breach of purchase and sale agreements
- Breach of lease claims
- Brokerage commission disputes
- Construction defect claims
- Landlord-tenant disputes
- Non-disclosure, concealment and fraud actions
- Rights of way
- Specific performance
- Unlawful detainers
Real clients. Real results.
I called around many real estate law firms, and none compared to Jason. My consultation was extremely thorough and helpful throughout the entire conversation. We discussed what options my parents and I have for a real estate dispute issue, and everything was explained in a digestible manner that helped us reach a decision for the next steps. Beyond pleased with Jason and his firm, as he is knowledgable, professional, and extremely compassionate. Definitely will be reaching out to this firm in the future, and I highly recommend him to family and friends. Also, their staff is incredibly helpful. From the intake coordinator to the paralegals-- they make the process very seamless. Communication was always seamless, responsive, and quick. Thank you all so much.
to finding the
By understanding that real estate is not just about the property but the interactions of multiple parties each with their own interests, we strive to architect the best solution for our clients working with all the stakeholders involved.
We’re here to make the process smooth and painless.
We want to avoid the financial and emotional grind of litigation and encourage early alternative dispute resolution or mediation. But when litigation cannot be avoided, rest assured that our experienced litigators will leverage the adversarial process to our clients’ best advantage.
Let's Get Started
Please provide your information below and we will contact you within 24 hours.