Breathe in the peace
of mind that comes
from creating a plan.
Estate planning is critical to protecting your loved ones from having to endure a stressful and challenging probate legal process following your death or incapacity. Without a clear estate plan detailing where the deceased person’s estate will go, family members can become combative and/or burdened by the lengthy and difficult legal process necessary to claim the late person’s assets and property. But with the help of an experienced and knowledgeable estate planning attorney, you can clearly define how your estate will be divided upon your passing.
Burris Law principal attorney, Ariana Burris, leads our Estate planning, Wills, and Trusts practice. Ariana and her team have helped families of all shapes and sizes as well as working professionals, with everything from basic protection for small estates to sophisticated estate plans for multi-million dollar portfolios. Regardless of the value of your assets, it is about planning ahead to ensure your wishes guide what will happen in the future.
WHAT DOES AN ESTATE PLAN INCLUDE?
An Estate Plan created by Ariana Burris is a solution to protect and preserve your assets and estate, and can contain the following legal documents:
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION WITH ARIANA
- Financial Durable Power of Attorney
- Property and Title Transfers
- Certification of Trust
- Healthcare Power of Attorney/Living Will/Advance Directive
What We Do:
- Work with individuals and families to protect assets, provide for minor children, and create a workable, flexible plan.
- Assist with funding assets, from business interests to real property holdings.
- Maintain a lifetime relationship with clients to support their estate planning to reflect their changing goals.
- Includes revocable living trusts, pour over wills, financial power of attorney, healthcare directives.
- Advanced planning includes charitable remainder trusts, irrevocable life insurance trusts (ILITs), and classic irrevocable trusts.
- Special Needs Planning is planning for beneficiaries who are vulnerable due to their reliance on income and need-based government programs, such as Social Security Disability benefits (SSDI and SSI), MediCal benefits, and the like.
Real clients. Real results.
I highly recommend Burris Law for any of your estate planning needs. Ariana worked with us to understand the importance and value of having a trust for our family. They were also very helpful during the COVID quarantine to keep us informed on how to move forward with our estate plan. Please see them with any of your estate planning needs.
The one-on-one attention you deserve.
By listening to our clients and identifying their needs together, we guide them to the best possible solution to meet both their current needs and your future needs as your family changes and your portfolio grows.
Additionally, if your health circumstances require us to come to you, we are more than happy to do so.
At Burris Law, we regularly make home visits and even hospital visits to attend to our clients who need immediate assistance.